I only need three ingredients for a good night out 1) Good Drinks 2) Good Food and 3) Good Friends. Yes, I need them in that order and my friends understand that before any conversation starts, a drink needs to be in hand. After a long work week, you need a night out to decompress from work, your significant other and life’s craziness. Now that I’m an adult (I mean paying bills) and working in the real world, time with family and friends is important to me. Sometimes you want to “go out” without “going out”. You know what I mean? If not, let me explain. I love getting together with my girlfriends, but blending this combination with good food and drinks can make a night out even better.
1) We are extremely fashion forward, people are shocked when they hear we’re #3 in the U.S
2) You can enjoy the changing of seasons
3) We love our donuts!
4) Gallery Hops in the Short North
5) Forbes rated Columbus as one of the top 15 cities for business in the U.S
6) The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is one of the best zoos in the nation
7) The Scioto Mile is absolutely beautiful
8) We house the best football team in the nation, the Ohio State Buckeyes
9) Columbus was the only U.S. city ranked in the “Most Intelligent Cities in the World”
10) Our growing craft brewery culture
11) You will see interracial dating everywhere!
12) The Apple Pie Mead at Brother’s Drake Meadery
13) Columbus is extremely open-minded – we have a strong LGBT community
14) Columbus Commons has free concerts in the summer
15) We are the 15th largest city in the U.S.
This morning, the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) hosted their annual Central Ohio Kidney Walk at Genoa Park located downtown near COSI. One of my good friends is the Development Manager at NKF and invited me to participate as a volunteer. Of course, I accepted and I'm so glad I did because I had an amazing time cheering on the walkers, and capturing all the excitement on their faces as they strolled through the finish line. It was a great event with tons of energy and fun music to dance too.
Enjoy the quick and quality service of experienced professionals at the Luxury Beauty Bar in Gahanna. As you walk in the door your greeted by warm sweet aromas and friendly faces. The space is beautifully decorated with modern furniture and soft touches of turquoise throughout the room. You can plan a full day of luxury or stop in for just a few short minutes, the Luxury Beauty Bar will be your home away from home.
Owner and Licensed Esthetician, Theresa Kelley hopes to convey a family atmosphere where customers can relax and feel at ease while being serviced. The Luxury Beauty Bar offers services from eyebrow extensions to micro scalp pigmentation, waxing, and teeth whitening. "If it's trending worldwide, we're doing it," said Theresa.
*Tip: First time customers receive a free gift bag of sample-size beauty products.
My name is Morgan Pelt and I am a Columbus Lifestyle Blogger. My blog features local businesses and events in the Columbus, OH area including: restaurants, stores, gallery hops, fashion, and people. I want this blog to be fun and resourceful. There's so many new places to discover, new food to try, and good people to meet. Are you ready to join me?