Lately, I've been lost in my thoughts, personal goals, travel aspirations, life, blogging, and much more. As a blogger, writing can be easy at times, but also overwhelming. I'm constantly checking social media (Twitter, Instagram, local blogs & magazines, and etc.) to keep up on the latest media and trends. This is not just a hobby for me, but it's a lifestyle and personal brand. I'm still discovering my brand, but while I'm doing that I've decided to make a list of 24 things I want to do before I'm 24. My birthday is February 26th and I plan to accomplish each one so go ahead and check out my list below and then create your own!
Morgan's 24 Before 24 List
1. Travel to Chicago, IL for Labor Day Weekend (Complete)
3. Celebrate my 24th birthday in Cancun, Mexico
4. Participate in a 5K or running event (Complete) - Run Like A Girl: Half Marathon
5. Attend a group blogger’s event (Complete) - Attended a blogger's brunch for Shoply
6. Host a social gathering for women (Complete) - Pure Romance Party
7. Save $2,000 before February 26, 2015
8. Buy a new Mac Laptop
9. Purchase a kitchen table (Complete)
10. Complete a DIY project off Pinterest (Complete)
11. Hike Hocking Hills or the Mohican State Park (Complete) - Hiked at Hocking Hills
12. Do a “Random Act of Kindness”
13. Host a blogger’s giveaway sweepstakes (Complete)
14. Attend the OSU Buckeyes v. Cincinnati Bearcats Football Game (Not Complete)
15. Volunteer at a local non-profit
16. Attend a leadership summit or event for young professionals (Complete) - Blank Canvas
17. Organize a guest blog post with another blogger!
18. Join a fitness group
19. Pass my 6-month probationary period for my job
20. Create a weekly tradition
21. Conquer a fear or do an adventurous activity
23. Complete the 11-photo Experience Columbus Photo Challenge
24. Get an Ohio sign from Discover Ohio (Complete)
So what do you think? Do you think I can do it? If not, it's okay! It's easier to make a list than to complete one, am I right? I'm guilty of it and I'm sure you are too. It's hard.. I didn't even add lose weight because that's so generic and boring. Also, I wanted my list to be fun and attainable. So let's do it!
Let's make a 24 Before 24 List Board (or whatever your age may be) and then cross out each goal together. Whose with me? Don't let me do this alone. #24Before24
Love you (614),
My name is Morgan Pelt and I am a Columbus Lifestyle Blogger. My blog features local businesses and events in the Columbus, OH area including: restaurants, stores, gallery hops, fashion, and people. I want this blog to be fun and resourceful. There's so many new places to discover, new food to try, and good people to meet. Are you ready to join me?