Hello Columbus Lovers!
Will you go on a date with me? Let's just say a first date with me is never boring and that is why I have compiled a list of 50 First Dates in Columbus to fit every relationship/dating type. This post is perfect for artists, adventurers, history buffs, photographers, sports fans, and for those looking to save money. Aren't you tired of dinner and a movie? Of course you are! Impress your first date & show them you care by planning the date. It doesn't have to be perfect, but avoid the questions, "So where do you want to eat tonight?" or "What do you want to do?" If that's not a dead kill for the night, I don't know what is. Be creative and mix and match any of the ideas below. Columbus is the perfect place to get to know that person you like, so start scrolling, and go!
1. Schiller Park in German Village + Harvest Pizzeria
2. Rusty Wallace Racing Experience (Expensive)
3. Antrim Park
4. Batting Cages in Westerville
5. The Boat House at Confluence Park (Scenic View)
6. Barcelona Restaurant in German Village (Expensive)
7. Sunday Brunch Date at Tasi Cafe in Short North
8. Grand Prix Karting (pricing varies)
10. Hocking Hills Adventures (Weekend Trip Activities)
My name is Morgan Pelt, founder and lifestyle blogger behind Columbus Living – a blog dedicated to sharing stories about local businesses, events and entrepreneurs. I grew up in Columbus and as a creative outlet; I like to share my adventures and experiences through writing, photography and social media. It's time to discover new places, try new food, and meet new people. Let's go!