Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and relax.
You are centered, you are balanced, and you've just now entered into a peaceful state of mind. You can hear the waves splashing in the background with the soft playing sounds of a Spanish guitar. This is your perfect oasis, this is what you need, and this is where you belong. Leave the stress at home and relax your mind and body in the expert hands of salon professionals at the Spa at River Ridge.
Did you suffer from serious fomo (fear of missing out) last summer? Are you always the last person to know what’s going on during the weekend? It’s time for you to be the person in the know. For once in your lifetime become the inviter and not the invitee. Morgan, how am I going to do that? I’ll tell you how, take this list and make it your summer b-i-o-t-c-h. No more fomo for you my friend. Have fun this summer & share this list with friends & family. Enjoy!
1. Head over to Westerville and share a flight of gelato with friends at Coppa Gelato
2. Love grilled cheese and craft beer? Plan a happy hour with friends at Bodega. Grab a grilled cheese for a $1.00 on Mondays!
3. Skip the bar hopping. Go gallery hopping in Short North starting June 6 and every first Saturday of the month
4. Shop local at Made Local Marketplace with more than 80+ vendors brought to you by Simply Vague
5. Grab a strong one at Curio at Harvest in German Village
6. Travel to the Heart of Africa at the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium and feed the giraffes
Blank Canvas is back for the summer!
This past Friday, Blank Canvas had it's season premiere event at Tacocat Cooperative from 8 p.m.-11 p.m. I always have a great time at Blank Canvas and I truly believe it's a great opportunity for artists, gallery owners, and young professionals to collaborate. Everyone is exposed to a different experience which makes this event so amazing and unique. This year, co-founders Jillian Winston and Kendra Garrett have teamed up to bring you new, fun, and eclectic art galleries for your pre-Friday happy hour.
My name is Morgan Pelt, founder and lifestyle blogger behind Columbus Living – a blog dedicated to sharing stories about local businesses, events and entrepreneurs. I grew up in Columbus and as a creative outlet; I like to share my adventures and experiences through writing, photography and social media. It's time to discover new places, try new food, and meet new people. Let's go!